The Surcharged Scroll Airmail Stamp of 1932 - Issued February 22, 1932
- Vertical wove paper showing clear, fine vertical mesh, and
- Vertical wove paper showing no visible mesh from the back.
- The surcharge exists doubled,
- The two bottom left surcharge bars can be joined to form one very thick bar so that the left side of the surcharge consists of only two uneven bars instead of three. If you look at the scan at the beginning of this post you can see this on the top stamp in the pair.
- Usually, the three surcharge bars on each side end at the same point vertically. However, some examples show the upper left surcharge bar shifted over to the right, which then results in the three left bars appearing to end in an angle, rather than a straight line.
- Plate 1 upper left and upper right - usually collected as blocks of 6.
- Plate 2 upper left.