One More Week Until Posts Resume - Almost There!

I wanted to let my readers know that I am almost finished my new website, and need another week to complete the finishing touches. So, I will not be posting this week either. However, I will pick up where I left off next Tuesday, with the 25c Solemn Land stamp from the 1967-73 Centennial Issue.

Thanks very much for your patience.

In the meantime, I would encourage you all to check out how the site looks so far:

www.brixtonchrome.com

I have added a lot of information resource pages aimed at collectors of all levels of experience. The "Getting Started With Stamps" section covers a lot of topics for beginners, and "Stamp School" covers a range of topics for the intermediate to advanced collector.

I would love to have comments about any topics that you think should be covered that are not, as I would like to include as many as I can ultimately. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Federal Bill Stamps 1864-1890's

The Imperforate Pence Issues of Canada 1851-1858

The Commemorative Issues of 1969 - Part Two