The 25c Solemn Land Definitive of the 1967-1973 Centennial Issue




At last I have completed enough of my new website to be in a position to write and publish my first post dealing with the 25c Solemn Land definitive from the series. Rather than post the content here and migrate it to the new site, I have decided to publish it entirely on the new website with a link here that you can click to get to it:


I will do this for the next several weeks to give all my readers a chance to get used to reading the new blog on my website, and then eventually, I will move the content from this blog to my website and will shut this blog down. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Federal Bill Stamps 1864-1890's

The Imperforate Pence Issues of Canada 1851-1858

The Commemorative Issues of 1969 - Part Two